Joe Pool, Texas
Date Fished: 10/6/04 Water Temperature: 76 Water Clarity: 1 foot
Great outing today. Launched about 4:00pm with a nasty overcast, but lucky there was no wind because my trolling motor was not charged and useless. I decided to use my oar and paddle around next to some grass and threw a silver yellow magic in and around light areas. It was a hoot watching the bass hit those top waters. Sometimes they would hit the second it hit the water or jump past the lure. The lure stopped working around 6:00 when the wind picked up and I switched to spinner bait and caught a few more working the same areas. All in all a good day out on the lake.
Great outing today. Launched about 4:00pm with a nasty overcast, but lucky there was no wind because my trolling motor was not charged and useless. I decided to use my oar and paddle around next to some grass and threw a silver yellow magic in and around light areas. It was a hoot watching the bass hit those top waters. Sometimes they would hit the second it hit the water or jump past the lure. The lure stopped working around 6:00 when the wind picked up and I switched to spinner bait and caught a few more working the same areas. All in all a good day out on the lake.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home