Joe Pool, Texas
Date Fished: 10/12/04 Water Temperature: 71-74 Water Clarity: 0
Nice One!
Went out around 7:00am this morning after hearing good reports on the pool-The winds were about 12-15mph which made it tough keep the boat in control with the trolling motor. It was the first clear day after the cold front that came in this passed weekend -I don't think I will ever fish another clear day after a cold front. I only landed 3 little dinks on spinner and jerk bait and my buddy stephen landed 3 bass and 1 keeper crappie. 2 bass were dinks but the third was a nice 2-3 pounder he was fat for 16 1/2". I didn't see the activity I was a few weeks ago. There were very few bass splashing and very few bait fish to locate. Usually on the pool you see both of these around hydrilla, but it was very minimal today.
Nice One!
Went out around 7:00am this morning after hearing good reports on the pool-The winds were about 12-15mph which made it tough keep the boat in control with the trolling motor. It was the first clear day after the cold front that came in this passed weekend -I don't think I will ever fish another clear day after a cold front. I only landed 3 little dinks on spinner and jerk bait and my buddy stephen landed 3 bass and 1 keeper crappie. 2 bass were dinks but the third was a nice 2-3 pounder he was fat for 16 1/2". I didn't see the activity I was a few weeks ago. There were very few bass splashing and very few bait fish to locate. Usually on the pool you see both of these around hydrilla, but it was very minimal today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home