Joe Pool, Texas
Date Fished: 10/21/04 Water Temperature: 70-72 Water Clarity: 0
There was not much wind today and partly cloudy--Started around 7:30 this morning right off of lynn creek marina and caught a couple of nice keepers --I then moved to Ty's spot and landed two more and had a rare hook off on a nice 5+ pounder--man was I pissed, but I knew the hook was not on right and I knew he was gonna jump. Oh well, sometimes the fish needs to win the fight. Around 9:30 it started dying and I moved to my spot and landed two dinks. I used a white spinner bait and fat albert grub. Later the wind picked up and I wanted to try to find the brush piles I hear so much about but I could not find one. Anyone wanna show me?
There was not much wind today and partly cloudy--Started around 7:30 this morning right off of lynn creek marina and caught a couple of nice keepers --I then moved to Ty's spot and landed two more and had a rare hook off on a nice 5+ pounder--man was I pissed, but I knew the hook was not on right and I knew he was gonna jump. Oh well, sometimes the fish needs to win the fight. Around 9:30 it started dying and I moved to my spot and landed two dinks. I used a white spinner bait and fat albert grub. Later the wind picked up and I wanted to try to find the brush piles I hear so much about but I could not find one. Anyone wanna show me?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home