Joe Pool, Texas
Date Fished: 05/02/04 Water Temperature: 65-70 Water Clarity: 0
Don't have my boat for 3 weeks so I am going to wade off Lynn Creek Park. I took my wife and kids with me to show that I am making progress. I had a dream last night that I caught a lunker so that was good way to start. I went out about 11:00pm and didn't catch much until 12:00 -again clear day no wind. Casted same spots I did last month and caught my second and third 5 pounder. Wicked day!
Don't have my boat for 3 weeks so I am going to wade off Lynn Creek Park. I took my wife and kids with me to show that I am making progress. I had a dream last night that I caught a lunker so that was good way to start. I went out about 11:00pm and didn't catch much until 12:00 -again clear day no wind. Casted same spots I did last month and caught my second and third 5 pounder. Wicked day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home