Joe Pool, Texas
Date Fished: 03/19/05 Water Temperature:58 Water Clarity: 0
9:30-1:30 (Windy 5-10)Around the same time last year I caught two by hydrilla off Lynn Creek Park using jerk baits, well today there was a Media Bass Tournament and all my first choice spots were taken, except this one. I spent a my last hour with my daughter who I might add was an awesome co-angler today (netted my fish perfectly). She also got a nice one herself too. I missed a few bites and lost a nice one that jumped. Both using spinner bait.

9:30-1:30 (Windy 5-10)Around the same time last year I caught two by hydrilla off Lynn Creek Park using jerk baits, well today there was a Media Bass Tournament and all my first choice spots were taken, except this one. I spent a my last hour with my daughter who I might add was an awesome co-angler today (netted my fish perfectly). She also got a nice one herself too. I missed a few bites and lost a nice one that jumped. Both using spinner bait.


1 Comments:
I think her's is bigger.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home