Llama Pond
Date Fished: 06/05/06 Water Temperature: 78-81 Water Clarity: slightly stained
Llama Pond is one of my many secret spots that only I get to fish. I float tubed it yesterday and got one heck of a sunburn. First bass weighed in at 6lbs. 14oz. caught on a purple and black 1/2 oz. Terminator pro's secrect jig and it was trailered with a zoom baby brush hog in junebug red color. I caught one more on that jig and eyeballed it to be around 4lbs and 8oz. I switched it up and tyed on a zoom ol' monster 10 1/2 in. ribbontail worm in red shad color. I caught three bass, one being around 4lbs. even and two others around 2lbs. 6oz. I also managed to hook a 6lb. channel cat on that worm as well.
All the fish were caught in 8-15 ft. of water on the outskirts of standing timber with grass coming into play. I will head out there today and see if I can get A big Bass!
Llama Pond is one of my many secret spots that only I get to fish. I float tubed it yesterday and got one heck of a sunburn. First bass weighed in at 6lbs. 14oz. caught on a purple and black 1/2 oz. Terminator pro's secrect jig and it was trailered with a zoom baby brush hog in junebug red color. I caught one more on that jig and eyeballed it to be around 4lbs and 8oz. I switched it up and tyed on a zoom ol' monster 10 1/2 in. ribbontail worm in red shad color. I caught three bass, one being around 4lbs. even and two others around 2lbs. 6oz. I also managed to hook a 6lb. channel cat on that worm as well.
All the fish were caught in 8-15 ft. of water on the outskirts of standing timber with grass coming into play. I will head out there today and see if I can get A big Bass!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home