Lake Fork, Alba Texas

Date Fished: 03/04/06 Water Temperature: 55 Water Clarity: 0
"Two groups set out on an adventure that is promised to be filled with fun and fish" or "Cold and Wet". Only one could be the title for our trip.
I can tell you that it was hardly filled with fun and fish, but we did have a cold and wet adventure. My wet clothes and wind burned face can tell you that.
"Two groups set out on an adventure that is promised to be filled with fun and fish" or "Cold and Wet". Only one could be the title for our trip.
I can tell you that it was hardly filled with fun and fish, but we did have a cold and wet adventure. My wet clothes and wind burned face can tell you that.
I loved that I got to fish and we did actually catch fish, but the weather gods were against us.
Lesson 1: never to go to fork until late April.
Lesson 2: if you don't follow lesson 1 bring heavy duty ski mask, gloves, underwear and thick socks
Lesson 1: never to go to fork until late April.
Lesson 2: if you don't follow lesson 1 bring heavy duty ski mask, gloves, underwear and thick socks

1 Comments:
Sure beats going to work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home