Sam Rayburn- Jasper, Texas II
Date Fished: 04/00/05 Water Temperature: 65 Water Clarity: 1
Just finished the Bassmaster Series-Sam Rayburn- Jasper, Texas II
A windy day about 25-30 mph with a little overcast and the sun peeking through every now and then. I managed to catch only one fish as a non boater and my partner caught his monster limit on weightless white Zoom super-flukes to cull through 5 limits of bass to take his 2nd place win, that included a 7.4 kicker on a 9:30am big bite. I came in 4th place my first top ten.

A windy day about 25-30 mph with a little overcast and the sun peeking through every now and then. I managed to catch only one fish as a non boater and my partner caught his monster limit on weightless white Zoom super-flukes to cull through 5 limits of bass to take his 2nd place win, that included a 7.4 kicker on a 9:30am big bite. I came in 4th place my first top ten.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home