Toledo Bend- Hemphill, Texas II
Date Fished: 05/8/05 Water Temperature: 70 Water Clarity: 1

Just finished the Bassmaster Series-Toledo Bend- Hemphill, Texas
I learned my lesson from last time and used "gold" willow leaf blades on my spinnerbait and a chartuese/white skirt, only problem is we never got on the fish. I landed one early, but we had a hard time finding more. My boater landed a nice 3 five minutes before we had to leave on spinnerbait. The weather was great with a little wind 8-10mph, but unfortunatly the bite was after 3:00. Hope everyone had a good fishing weekend!

Just finished the Bassmaster Series-Toledo Bend- Hemphill, Texas
I learned my lesson from last time and used "gold" willow leaf blades on my spinnerbait and a chartuese/white skirt, only problem is we never got on the fish. I landed one early, but we had a hard time finding more. My boater landed a nice 3 five minutes before we had to leave on spinnerbait. The weather was great with a little wind 8-10mph, but unfortunatly the bite was after 3:00. Hope everyone had a good fishing weekend!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home