Joe Pool Lake, Texas
Date Fished: 05/22/05 Water Temperature: 0 Water Clarity: 1
Fished from 4:30pm-8:30pm with Stephen and Ty-I had read reports that the fish were biting baby ring fries and white spinner bait. From 4:30-5:45 I had only caught one using white spinner. At 6:00 we decided to have a little fun tournament between us so I decided to switch to the baby ring fry around 6:30 and landed 3 back to back. My buddies switched lures so fast it was funny. After that it was tournament. All of us had landed 3 but mine were a little bigger and I came home victorious. My buddies did a great job landing the fish and if I am not mistaken that is the most Bass I have seen Ty catch. Way to go dude! With the exception of the hundreds of boaters and jet skiers on the lake it turned out to be a great fishing day.
Fished from 4:30pm-8:30pm with Stephen and Ty-I had read reports that the fish were biting baby ring fries and white spinner bait. From 4:30-5:45 I had only caught one using white spinner. At 6:00 we decided to have a little fun tournament between us so I decided to switch to the baby ring fry around 6:30 and landed 3 back to back. My buddies switched lures so fast it was funny. After that it was tournament. All of us had landed 3 but mine were a little bigger and I came home victorious. My buddies did a great job landing the fish and if I am not mistaken that is the most Bass I have seen Ty catch. Way to go dude! With the exception of the hundreds of boaters and jet skiers on the lake it turned out to be a great fishing day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home